Donnerstag, 15. September 2016

Yarn Along


Recently, I finished a cardigan for me. Only the loose ends are left and I need to sew on the buttons. This step is crucial for my handcrafted projects, sometimes it takes weeks to do it...
On my needles is also a cute dress for my daughter. A mixture of the eli dress and the flora dress. I needed to stop knitting it as I ran out of yarn - again...
So it was time to start something new. And as I was asked by my son when I will knit something for him again, I looked out for a nice hoodie pattern. There are some really nice patterns at http://www.mamaknit.no but in the end I decided to knit Side Squiggles incorporating the really cool dragon or dino spikes of this sweater
What I really love about a new project is that I can always learn something new. Here it is especially the nice front pocket, something my son will love, I absolutely sure =)
The next picture was taken at the playground while the children played really nice together. This doesn't happen very often and I enjoyed the moment even more and soaked it all in for the unpleasent situations down in grey november ;-)


1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Kathrin, danke für deine lieben Worte bei mir im Blog (zu "Rosa")! Ich hab sie erst heute entdeckt und was dazu geschrieben, schau vielleicht mal rein, ist mir wichtig.
    Viel Freude weiterhin beim Stricken! MIt der "eingebauten Bremse" kurz vor Schluss bist du nicht allein, ich glaube das geht einigen so (mir auch)... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen