Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016

Yarn Along


I am still knitting on the jumper for my husband. To be honest, I am knitting furiously on it in the evening hours. It is now two weeks ago, that I started it. The yoke is finished and I am working on the body now. I am so glad that the jumper grows so fast and I am so happy to try the two-coloured knitting. It makes so much fun. One pattern-part is already done and I have to say that I am a bit proud. It looks so pretty, though it is a quite simple motive. I just scrolled around a bit, to find a simple yet nice little pattern to use. A second pattern-part is planned, the rest will be plain light-grey. Let's see whether I can keep the - at least for my part - high speed.

Pattern: Flax from tincanknits, it is raglan from top to down, so the sweater on the picture is upside down.

Please join the other knitters at Ginny's.

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, love your Flax mods! What a great idea to spice it up with some colorwork!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sounds like it is a joy to work on. i like the colors and the pattern is beautiful!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, every evening I am looking forward to take up my knitting :-)

      Löschen
  3. Großartig! Groß vor allem... bin gespannt!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank. Ich bin ebenfalls gespannt. So ein großes Strickstück hatte ich noch nie...

      Löschen
  4. So clever to mix two patterns. I can't wait to see it finished and hopeuflly inspired to make one for my husband. He has requested a make him a garment for a while now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Two weeks???? You're flying and it looks fantastic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love that design, awesome colours too :)

    AntwortenLöschen